The K Storage System
The storage that redesigns the future.
The K stands out for its modernized architecture, built for flash and optimized for NVMe and cloud to accelerate today’s data centers and power breakthrough innovation. The K permits to achieve performance that you will never imagine, faster and faster than any other product in the market today.
Push the limits of what’s possible.
Built for NVMe flash and cloud-native, The K is designed to enable organizations to maximize the full value of their high-powered IT investments - compute, networking and storage.With one global namespace for your entire shared data lake, you can easily access and manage trillions of files from one directory.
The Key system is optimized to leverage the speed and low latency of NVMe technology and supports both small and large file access either randomly or sequentially at the lowest latency. With the complete redesign of the disk access stack it performs faster than local file system in any server.
- OPTIMIZED FOR NVME
- Achieve lowest possible latency and highest performance
- SHARED STORAGE ARCHITECTURE
- Enjoy shared access from any application to a single data namespace
- MULTI-PROTOCOL READY
- Supports Linux, Windows and native POSIX access to data
- BUILT-IN DURABILITY
- Uses distributed data protection and instant backup to S3 cloud for rapid recovery
- ADVANCED SECURITY
- Keeps your data completely safe with integrated encryption, key management and access control
Performance scales linearly as more nodes are added to the storage cluster
The system is capable of reaching more 10s of millions of IOPS
It can reach >2.5TB/sec of bandwidth at less than 300-microsecond latency
It scales independently on two dimensions capacity and performance
Designed to scale to hundreds of petabytes, thousands of compute instances, and billions of files
Production deployments with hundreds of nodes and tens of petabytes of storage under management